Join Our Team
We’re not just a software and services provider, but a company driven by strong core values. We believe in rapid innovation, inclusivity, and environmental responsibility. Join our diverse and high-energy team, and be part of a company that values progress, offers remote work flexibility, and rewards performance.
NowVertical offers more than just a job; we provide a dynamic and purpose-driven environment for potential employees. As a Vertical Intelligence (VI) software and services provider, we’re not just transforming AI investments into VI; we’re transforming careers and opportunities.
At NowVertical, you’ll experience a workplace deeply rooted in core values of innovation, inclusivity, and environmental responsibility. Join us, and discover how you can be part of a team that values progress, offers remote work flexibility, and rewards your individual and collective contributions.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
NowVertical Group Inc. is dedicated to encouraging a supportive and inclusive culture amongst our workforces. We believe that it is imperative to promote diversity and eliminate discrimination in the workplace. Our aim is to ensure all employees and job applicants are given equal opportunity and that our organization is representative of all sections of society. Each employee will be respected, valued, and able to achieve his/her/their best as a result.
Our Company Commitments:
- To create an environment in which individual differences and the contributions of all employees are recognized and valued.
- To create a working environment that promotes dignity and respect for every employee.
- To provide to the greatest extent possible universal access to safe, inclusive and accessible physical workspace that ensures everyone is able to participate and work to his /her/their full potential.
- To not tolerate any form of intimidation, bullying or harassment and to discipline those who breach this policy.
- To make training, development and progression opportunities available to all employees based on merit.
- To utilize multiple communication channels to promote diversity and equality in the workplace.
- To encourage anyone who feels he/she/they has been subject to discrimination to have appropriate means of reporting those concerns so corrective measures can occur.
- To encourage employees to treat everyone with dignity and respect.
At NowVertical, we believe that having a strong set of core values is essential to achieving success and building a positive culture. Our values guide our decisions, behaviors, and interactions with each other and our customers. They are the foundation of everything we do.
Entrepreneurial & Agile
Rapid and continuous innovation
Transparent & Inclusive
Foster boundless collaboration
Fast & Refined
Deliver swift, exacting results
Brave & Audacious
Think big, execute fearlessly
NowVertical Group Inc. and all of its subsidiaries and affiliated companies are committed to operating in an environmentally responsible manner to reduce our impact on climate change, conserve natural resources and operate in compliance with environmental regulations. By operating as a remote-first organization, we have reduced the environmental footprint of our office spaces and lessened the need for employees to commute and travel.
We are committed to the preservation, protection, and restoration of natural ecosystems in our local areas. We endeavor to minimize the potential impact of our global operations on the environment through our day-to-day actions and seek ways to protect and restore natural biodiversity – both within the scope of our operations and local communities. Further, we recognize the importance of land rights and are committed to the principle of free, prior and informed consent, and support its implementation by national authorities.
Teams & Open Roles
We are rapidly expanding and always on the lookout for great people to join the NOW team.
Who We Are
We are a passionate group of high-performing professionals from all corners of the globe from Canada to the UK to USA and South America. We value diversity and the unique and enriching perspective that each employee brings to our growing team and emerging company culture. Our collective focus is to work together to create next-generation Vertical Intelligence (VI) solutions.
Who We Want
We move fast! This is the place for you if you are a fiery, high-energy professional looking to make your mark on the AI and Big Data Analytics world.
What We Stand For
We are laser-focused on progress and our mission, which is to help businesses move forward by providing solutions to the issues that stand in their way. Our Company Values act as our organizational compass and underpin the way in which we execute on this mission.
What We Offer
NOW is a remote-first company, so you can do your job from the locale that works best for you. We are a globally distributed team, allowing you to meet, work with and learn from colleagues in different parts of the world. We offer competitive pay and benefits as well as boundless upside based on company and individual performance.
If you like what you see, we’d love to hear from you
Please Take Note:
NowVertical Group is aware of scams involving fraudulent job postings on third-party job boards and/or individuals not affiliated with NowVertical claiming to be our recruiting team members.
Please note the following:
- Official Website: Our only official website for job listings and applications is LinkedIn. Ensure you are on this website when applying for positions.
- Email Addresses: Legitimate company emails will always end with our official domain @nowvertical.com. Be cautious of emails from unofficial domains.
- Personal & Financial Information: Do not share sensitive personal or financial information with anyone claiming to be a recruiter unless you have verified their authenticity. Never provide any payment or accept funds from someone you don’t know. Legitimate Canadian companies will never ask for payment in exchange for employment.
- Interview Process: We follow a structured recruitment process, which includes video interviews. Be wary of offers that do not involve such steps.
- Research: Always research the company and verify the legitimacy of recruiters through official channels before proceeding.
We are committed to ensuring a safe and transparent recruitment process for all candidates.
If you think you have been a victim of an employment scam or suspect any fraudulent activity:
- Please report it here email@example.com , and also
- Report the incident to the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre at 1 888 495-8501 or through their website. The Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre also has additional information on how to protect yourself against known scams.
Your safety is our priority, and we appreciate your vigilance in protecting yourself and others from potential scams.