The Vertical Intelligence Company
The NOW Advantage: Winning Through Data
NowVertical Group empowers bold decision-making by advancing your automation journey
Data technologies that amplify and secure existing investments.
Better access and use of data holdings through higher-confidence queries.
Tailored training to ensure your team is current on cutting-edge concepts.
Consulting designed to leverage critical data with real-world implications.
Board of Directors
Chief Executive Officer
- Former Chief Strategy Officer, 1QBit Advanced Quantum Computing.
- Former Chief Strategy and Digital Officer, Dentsu Aegis Network running product and service development delivery, M&A integration, financial and operational oversight and business development.
- Passionate writer, speaker and technology evangelist contributing to various publications across tech and media.
Chief Development Officer
- Experienced attorney with corporate finance and M&A expertise.
- Former Partner and co-chair of the Emerging Companies Group at Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP; Founder of the Dentons Canada LLP Startup Program; Strategic Advisor at Nextlaw Ventures.
- Former Counsel at Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP.
- Investor and advisor to top emerging growth companies.
Chief Financial Officer
- Finance executive with over 10 years of progressive experience in corporate finance, M&A, and operations management
- Former Senior Vice President of Finance Operations with NowVertical Group Inc.
- VP, Corporate Finance at Constellation Software (held multiple roles over a 7-year period)
- Sr. Associate with PwC
- CPA, CA, Master of Management and Professional Accounting
Chief People Officer
- Former Vice President, Human Resources in several public and privately held companies.
- BA in Sociology paired with postgraduate studies in Human Resources Management from the University of Guelph.
- Certification programs in Mediation, Dispute Resolution, Conflict Management and Executive Coaching from the University
of Windsor, Faculty of Law.
- Managing Partner at Disruption Ventures, a leading Canadian early-stage VC firm.
- Former CEO, Group Publisher for B5media Inc., CEO of Ziplocal and Senior Executive of Toronto.com.
- Has over 20 years of operating experience with a focus on digital and eCommerce. Ms. Kunda has raised VC money for multiple companies, built teams and had two successful exits in Canada and the United States.
- SVP, Product & Platform at Mastercard.
- Former Chief Commercial Officer, SecureKey Technologies.
- Former Managing Director of PayPal and eBay Canada.
- Former CEO Goldmoney, a TSX-listed Fintech where he played an instrumental role in the first blockchain tech IPO in Canada and launch of the first commercially deployed real time blockchain settlement system for payments and commodities globally.